27 Apr Exploring the Trails of TrailMark
The welcoming and exciting community of TrailMark offers miles of nature trails for exploration … 13 different trails to be exact! Whether you are walking, jogging, biking, or simply want to experience the breathtaking nature these trails have to offer, you are sure to find a favorite.
1. Timberline Trail: A 2.2-mile natural surface trail that allows you to explore the captivating preserve and lakes along the north perimeter of the TrailMark community, beginning just across the street from Reverie at TrailMark and continuing to Split Oak Road.
2. Armadillo Loop: This .4-mile trail acts as an extension to Trail #1. Use this to add some additional walking, biking or hiking time to Timberline Trail … you may see an armadillo along the way!
3. Riding Bear Trail: This is a paved surface trail spanning 2.0 miles, starting at the front of the community and following the entirety of TrailMark Drive. Wave hello to your neighbors as you run, bike, or walk on this simple but beautiful trial.
4. Blue Heron Trail: You can find the start of Blue Heron Trail right next to the beginning of Riding Bear Trail. Follow this walking trail along for 0.7 miles to Dolcetto Drive. The conclusion of Blue Heron Trail leads to the start of Central Lake Loop.
5. Adventure Trail: Named appropriately, this shell rock surface trail is a great adventure for those wanting to hike! The trail leads right to the amenity center, giving you the perfect opportunity to jump into the pool after working up a sweat.
6. Central Lake Loop: This 1.1-mile walking trail is exactly as it sounds. Follow the loop around Central Lake within the community, located just next to the amenity center. Start at Dolcetto Drive and enjoy a peaceful stroll around the calming lake. This loop will take you past Weathered Edge Drive, Tabby Lake Avenue and Clarys Run to Trailmark Drive.
7.Stone Skip Point Trail: Bonus Trail! This shell rock surface trail acts as a bonus 0.1 miles added onto Central Lake Loop, you can find this fun little treasure on the south end of the loop. Look closely or you might miss it!
8. Three Bridges Loop: You can stride through this 0.6-mile loop that leads you along Mosiac Park Avenue and Patina Place. The paved surface of this trail acts as the perfect material beneath your feet for a morning run!
9. To-The-Creek Trail: A walking trail that leads to another adventure. Hike along this 0.7-mile path and be lead, you guessed it – to the creek! This trail begins at Tabby Lake Avenue and leads west to the entrance of SixMile Creek. Once you’ve finished this trail, hop on a kayak and paddle around the nature filled creek.
10. Jogger’s Trace Trail: Does your love for trails go the distance? This trail is the perfect way to lengthen your walking, running or hiking escapades, connecting trails Number 3 & 11 (Riding Bear Trail and Power Line Trail). Jogger’s Trace Trail spans 0.5 miles around the western portion of the community.
11. Power Line Trail: You can find the entrance of this stone surface trail between Linsbury Court and Red Twig Way. Pro Trail Tip: Ride your bike north 0.9 miles on this trail and hop off to hike the connecting trail, Oak and Owl Trail!
12. Oak & Owl Trail: Another Bonus Trail! This trail sits at the northernmost point of the community, just east of Six Mile Creek. You can access it at the northern end of Power Line Trail. Spanning just 0.2 miles, this is the perfect addition to a hike.
13. Six Mile Kayak: Use the community dock and kayak launch to escape from reality in your own back yard. Hear the birds chirp and the wind whistle through the trees as you paddle along this serene creek surrounded by nature.
A NEW VISION OF ACTIVE ADULT LIVING
Dream Finders Homes Active Adult Lifestyle isn’t just designing boutique homes and close-knit neighborhoods – it’s offering a full community package customized for 55+ residents in enviable locations, natural settings, and a close-knit ambiance. Amenity-rich lifestyles are focused on health and wellness. Distinctive architecture and design deliver exceptional new home values.
Priced from the mid $200,000s, Reverie at TrailMark will offer a variety of single-family designs with decorator models slated to open in spring 2021. To learn more and to join the community’s interest list, call 866-223-1274 or contact us online.